A graduate from Tulane University School of Medicine, Dr. Souyoul completed her dermatology residency at Louisiana State University Health Science Center in New Orleans where she served as chief resident in her final year. After completing residency, Dr. Souyoul spent three years working and training in New Orleans with Dr. Mary Lupo, one of the country’s leading experts in the field of non-surgical skin rejuvenation. Dr. Souyoul relocated to Shreveport with son and husband, Dr. Tyler Plauche M.D., a radiologist at Diagnostic Imaging Associates.
Dr. Pennington and Dr. Souyoul have a passion for taking the time to truly listen to their patients and address their concerns. They have the entire range of treatment options available. Regardless of your concerns, they can help. They both strive to maintain the highest level of care with up to date education and cutting edge technology, which they pair with a team of women who truly care.
Dr. Souyoul in the Press (MEDIA)
- 318 forum
- The Forum-Fall In Love With Your Skincare
- Lola Magazine-Aging Gracefully
- SB Magazine-Top Doctors Issue
- Fall In Love With Your Skin
- How Often Do You Really Need to Shower?
- Treatment uses your own blood plasma to regrow hair
- Is Tea Tree Oil Good For Skin? Derms Speak Out
- What 12 Dermatologists Have to Say About Toner
- These Tinted Moisturizers With SPF Are The Perfect Combo Of Skincare & Makeup
- Nearly two-thirds of sunscreens don’t give you enough protection
- Does Sunscreen Expire? Yes—So Give This a Read Before Your Next Trip to the Beach
- The 9 Best Soaps for Acne of 2021
- If You Notice This Mark on Your Nails, See Your Doctor Immediately
- What’s Next for Skincare?
- Shreveport Welcomes New Cosmetic Dermatologist Dr. Skylar Souyoul
- Melanoma Can Strike Your Nails: Here’s How to Check
- How to Check Your Nails for Melanoma
- Lola Magazine – Contributors